To our loyal patients and neighborhood friends:
All of us here at Riverdale Sports Physical Therapy want to extend our deepest compassion for those affected by the Coronavirus flu. As of Monday, May 4, 2020, our facility will be open to serve current and future patients. We have all been following this virus closely and have taken extraordinary precautionary measures to ensure that our patients and staff are being protected from the
spread of germs. We’ve rearranged waiting rooms and check in areas to allow greater social distancing, and thorough surface cleaning and exam room sanitizing between patients. We are limiting the number of patients we see each day to maximize social distancing protocols.
We have put in place:
- Patients will have the opportunity to wait outdoors or in their cars andcomplete check-in procedures using a cell phone to limit the number of people in our waiting rooms.
- Our PT’s and staff are provided personal protective equipment (PPE).
- When patients and their escort enter the office, we will ask that you wear a mask as well and clean your hands using the provided hand sanitizers. You will be asked to arrive wearing a mask or at least a homemade covering scarf, or bandana at all times when on the premises.
- Access to hand-sanitizing stations through out our office, to allow patients and staff to clean their hands on a frequent basis (hand sanitizer can be found in our check in area and in our gym area). We will continue to provide sanitizer as long as we can source this product.
- Increased the cleaning of check-in area, waiting area (including seating), all equipment in the gym area, door handles, and high-touch areas. All treatment room will be individually disinfected and wiped down.
- Our staff is required to engage in good hygiene by properly cleaning and sanitizing their hands on a regular basis.
- We are engaged with numerous health agencies, health departments of the city, state, and federal levels to make sure we are informed of the latest updates and protocols.
The health and safety of our patients, friends, and staff members have always
been our top priority. Now, more than ever, we are committed to maintaining a
safe environment for everyone who walks through our doors.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have any questions or concerns, we will have front office staff available to you by phone (718) 432 1323. We are back to our regular hours of operation.
Thank You for your patience and understanding during these fluid times.
Wishing all our patients and neighbors Good Health.